1.- Data protection
1.1. Responsible for the treatment
The personal data gathered will be subjected to be treated by the entity CARALCA GESTIÓN S.L., with the address Avenida de Castilla, 2 28830. San Fernando de Henares. Madrid, when is needed, depending on the hired services through the current website, that acts as responsible for the data treatment.
The user may provide, always with consent, personal information, either, by specific surveys for data gathering included in the different sections of the website, or by email used to that effect. The personal data provided in any of the surveys or emails from this website implies the acceptance and agreement of the data treatment under the limits of this document.
1.2. Objectives of personal data treatment.
The gathering and treatment of personal data is intended to obtain the objectives explain below:
- To contact the user;
- To answer and manage adequately the questions, comments, suggestions and events with users;
- Manage basic administrative tasks;
- To attend and manage correctly the estimates request sent to this website
- To inform by electronic means or mobile devices (push notifications), or any other mean that has been agreed on, promotions, discounts offered by CARALCA GESTIÓN S.L. or by third party that may be of interest;
- To offer additional services, improvement in our services and on the experience of the customer while using the website;
- Statistical analysis of the website visits and the behavior of the users on it anonymously;
- To manage the participation of the training courses offered by the company through this website;
- To complete the management necessary to adequate the participation in the selection processes offered in this website;
- To manage the participation in the training courses, raffles and promotions offered by CARALCA GESTIÓN S.L. through this website;
- To correctly manage the navigation throughout the website;
With regards to the data treatment of the data with promotional, advertisement, or commercial intention, it will be provided to the user, together with the survey, the procedure, simple and free, so you can agree to facilitate your consent to that effect. That agreement given may be taken away at any moment with no cost for the user.
The judiciary basis that legitimate the mentioned treatments are the execution of the signed contract, the consent of the user and the legitimate interest of CARALCA GESTIÓN S.L.,
1.4. Who will have access to the personal data,
The information given will be available to CARALCA GESTIÓN S.L., the users personal data will be facilitated to the company that provides the service hired by the user. The other recipients of the data commit to use the information given in a confidential way and complying to the previously authorized by the users purpose.
Also, we inform the users that send information related to their CV, that their data will be managed by CARALCA GESTIÓN S.L., to proceed with the specific selection process. By sending the information the user agrees and accepts with the treatment of the data provided consistent with the explained purpose.
1.5. Rights of the users.
The user may choose to exercise the right to access, modify, suppress, oppose, portability and limitation of his/her data, by communicating with CARALCA GESTIÓN S.L., to an email address to that effect: email@example.com